Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 20, 2009 Line Up

I am so excited about the next two Sunday shows that I think I may have peed in my underthings a little bit right now. Check out our New Year's Eve Soiree web site - http://www.chowbarnyc.com/2010

Guess whose back?? That's Gimme Fried Pork, Dame Cuchifrita!






Producer of Sugar Shack Burlesque and performer extraordinaire, Miss Runaround Sue will grace the Dim Sum Burlesque stage with a special holiday number.




That alabaster beauty Ruby Valentine always glamourous and luminous will be lighting up the stage!





A special performance from Kossan the Japanese Zen monk, on his last night in NYC before returning to Okinawa to study the art of the shanshin instrument. He is truly an unique find and we are sad to see him leave NYC!




Debuting for the first time ever is burlesque newcomer Hazel Honeysuckle, my latest virginal find!





Everyone's favorite chanteuse Broadway Brassy!







And as always, I'll be there to entertain you!









No comments:

Post a Comment